01. What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?
Gone to an anime convention ^__^ (lots of them)
02. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I never make them becaues I know I don't keep them.
03. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes, my sister in law! ^_^
04. Did anyone close to you die?
Yes, my grandmother >_<
05. What countries did you visit?
Canada, America and Belgium
06. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
I don't know. So many things! Like...money! XD
07. What dates from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
I really don't remember much, but I will remember the Chibicon, even though I don't know which date it was XD;;
08. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Going to America on my own, while I had never been in a plane before ^_^
09. What was your biggest failure?
Only one? I fail every day T_T Hmm, okay, crying in front of a teacher then.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
If a cold is an illness yes. Oh, wait, I got the flu (my memory is returning?)
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Seigaku costume, my bookshelf and lots more. I'm happy with everything I buy XD
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
So many people!
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
My own >_<
14. Where did most of your money go?
My trip to America of course XD It was worth it.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Meeting Junn-chan, Tina-chan and Kana-chan! But also meeting all the cosplay girls ^_^
16. What song will always remind you of 2009?
Come Closer from Delain.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: (a) happier or sadder? (b) thinner or fatter? (c) richer or poorer?
a) Not sure, both a bit, I guess
b) Probably fatter, like every year T_T
c) Poorer, I spend a lot last year
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Helping people I guess. I feel like I've lacked. It might sound weird, but lots of my friends come to me when they have problems and I try everything to help them. But I wish I had done more for a friend who started to live on her own this year. Although she is probably happier than I am ^_^"
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Spending, eating, yelling at my computer
20. How will you spend Christmas?
With my parents and brother, first day my grandmother and uncle will come and my sister and brother in law. Second day my other sister with brother in law and kids and my brother and sister in law will come.
21. Did you fall in love in 2009?
I guess...or does it have to be with a real person? XD
22. What was your favorite TV program?
Midsumer Murders (yay for English Detectives!)
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Hahahaha, definitely! I can name a few, but only Aki-chan knows them (which means they're teachers) and the guy from my traineeship at the beginning of this year. Wait, I already hated his last year.
24. What was the best book you read?
Shall I photograph my bookshelf for this?
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
26. What did you want and get?
Prince of Tennis posters XD It's easy to make me happy
27. What did you want and not get?
A Ciel Phantomhive costume
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
This year? Help me, I don't even remember going to the movie! Ice Age 3 I guess, it's the only movie I remember watching. Oh wait, I watched Harry Potter too, but that wasn't so brilliant.
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I got 21 and my family visited. I probably played volleyball. It's 11 months ago! How can I remember?
30. What one thing made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
All the friends who have been there for me.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
Fashion? I don't do fashion XD Oh, wait I bought more skirts this year
32. What/who kept you sane?
Does anyone consider me sane?
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I'm not that into celebrities or public figures, but if I have to say one: Richard Hammond. Don't say anything, he might be tiny, but he is CUTE! He looks like a hamster! Or maybe I just fancy the cars.
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
Geert Wilders with his stupid ideas T_T
35. Who did you miss?
A lot of people
36. Who was the best new person you met?
I can't just name one, because it's all my cosplay friends ^_____^ I <3 you all!
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009.
These are the lyrics of Digital Deceit by After Forever
Stop dreaming and wake up
Your silly world is not what's real
This world of fake friends and computers, digital deceit
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Count your blessings and prepare to change your point of view
All those days that you spend waiting won’t come back to you
Take off the glasses that have treated your world black and grey
It doesn’t get easy, don’t you know
Fortune smiles on you
You’re not watching, dig that hole deeper
Fortune smiles on you
You’re not watching, create your own fate